Park Place mercedes-benz Dallas
6113 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209
PARTS & SERVICE
M-F: 8:30am - 8pm
Sat: 9am - 6pm
Visit Park Place Mercedes-Benz in Dallas for certified Mercedes-Benz service & repair. An exceptional service experience requires Experts in Excellence. Park Place not only sells the world's finest cars, but services them with precision and care. Our certified technicians are rigorously trained using only state-of-the-art technology and and genuine parts. With our team's expertise comes dedication and passion for keeping your vehicle performing like the day you purchased it.
- Mercedes-Benz certified technicians with over 1000 years of combined service experience
- Our friendly and efficient service staff will get you quickly on your way
- Complimentary Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicle with eligible service work
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the dealership equipped with Wi-Fi
- Competitive pricing based on routinely checking other dealerships
- Complete line of factory-certified diagnostic equipment
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts backed by a one-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and computer work station in our client lounge
- Complimentary deluxe car wash & vacuum with all service work
- Complete interior and exterior details available
- Convenient Saturday and extended weekday hours
- Separate children's play area located in client lounge
make an appointment with Premier Express service. We guarantee high-quality
service with a low impact on your day:
- Your A service will be completed within 45 minutes
- Your B service will be completed within 1 hour. If your vehicle also requires
a brake fluid replacement, the service will be completed within 1.5 hours.
service center at 855-774-1404. No appointment necessary during Express service
hours: Monday - Friday from 7am to 5pm.
800-222-0100 and have the following information ready when you call so that you can be better served: Your name, telephone number, year, model, color, identification number, disabled location of vehicle and description of problem.