The most direct route to any successful career is through the right training program. Automotive Technicians are required to work in an ever-evolving industry that produces new models and innovations each year. To be fully prepared, technicians must be confident using the latest technology and require a solid foundation and understanding of core technical concepts. At Park Place Dealerships, we expect the best, and that's why we've partnered with the most renowned and respected automotive technical certification and training programs available. Are you ready to get started in your automotive career?
WHY BECOME A TECHNICIAN AT PARK PLACE DEALERSHIPS?
- Tuition reimbursement
- Job Opportunities while in school
- Specific technical skill concentrations for a life-long career
- Fully climate-controlled shops
- Work with the top brands in the automotive field
- Begin working on your manufacturer certification from day-one of employment
- Company-paid training
- Tool allowances
- Full benefits packages: including health, dental, vision and 401K savings plan
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Individual development plans
- Paid holidays
- Substantial discounts on vehicles and services
- Recognized as "UTI Employer of the Year"
- Made the top 4 in Dallas Morning News' Top 100 Places to Work
What training do I need to succeed as a Park Place Automotive Technician?
The manufacturer specific programs below are the most relevant to a technician starting a career at Park Place. In addition, the general automotive programs from our educational partners lay the foundation of knowledge for a career as an Automotive Technician:
- Jaguar: Professional Automotive Career Education (PACE)
- Mercedes-Benz: ELITE Training Program
- Porsche: Porsche Technology Apprenticeship Program (PTAP)
- Nissan/Infiniti: Nissan/Infiniti Automotive Technology Training (NATT)
- Volvo: Service Automotive Factory Education